Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Quiz Question - who owns the URL NowYouKnowBetter.com

Answer - I Can't Believe It's Not Butter

The site also features this very good online game show, which you play against a minimum of 2 other players from around the world. Presented by John O'Hurley, the man who played J Peterman on Seinfeld.

(& this is a staggering fact that I discovered: John I'Hurley is now one of the investors in the real J Peterman Catalog company.
"Bankrate: You became one of the investors who brought the J. Peterman catalog company back to life after it filed for bankruptcy. How did that happen?
John O'Hurley: Because of the parody on Seinfeld, John Peterman and I were kind of joined at the wrists and ankles. And he called me up one day, and said do you want to do this together, and he was able to buy back all the intellectual rights from the controlling company at the time, and the name, and he and I put the company back together with a few investors. He and I now own it together and making a very good go of it and turning a profit even in the first year.")

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails